Baby's first Thanksgiving Dinner
It was a hit!
Last November I did my first full marathon. It was tough...
Lessons learned:
1) Start at your own pace- don't try to keep up with friends who are much faster for you, even for only 3 miles.
2) Eat lots! The week of the race, the night before and even wake early to eat more. (Drinking water is included with this.)
3) Even if your body says eat at 6 miles but that wasn't in the plan, do it! There is more food along the course.
4) Long training runs are important- don't skip these.
5) Finally- audio books are the best mental life saver!
Mile 5: Cheesy picture, I know
Mile 26.2: Didn't even see my 'support crew.'
My only thought was to get across the line and lie down, which is what I did!
Christmas Woody and Buzz
We had to put up a tree before the move, even for a short while.
I love this flower that bloomed in CA before we left!
Don't know what it is called though...
Zion
No snow but very cold!
Christmas...
1st present
Star Wars Millenium Falcon- Is he already old enough to have toys like this? Wow, how time flies!
Christmas morning... a little unsure
...but quickly warm-up
Check out Eli's 'rock' face!
"No baby, it's mine!"
Jumping on bubble wrap! Thanks Uncle Wesley!
The force...
Christmas morning #2 (some of the gifts got lost with the move)
Merry Christmas!

Way to go with the marathon! I can't believe your boys are growing so fast. I still remember our good times in the 900 Court... We still think of you guys when we play a game of Bang or Gloom! Let us know if you ever find yourself in Michigan!
ReplyDelete