3.28.2012

Finally... after 12 long years...

We are now home owners!!! (Or at least mortgage payers)
We are so excited to announce that we closed on our new home yesterday! The home is in Sandy, in a great area. The school is one of the top in the state and we have been attending the ward (church) for the past month.
The only down side is that the current previous owners have yet to find a house so they are renting from us now. We have to be patient a 'little' bit longer and stay in our apartment (oh- did I mention we are currently living on State St- lovely... note sarcasm ). We wrote the contract through the end of June; after that their rent triples.  So hopefully, that deters them enough to move out by then. 
Here are some pictures of the place. (Note, being apartment dwellers we do not have much furniture to fill the place- we joke that we don't know what to do with so much space but I am sure that will be remedied quick enough.)







 Yes, those are chickens. They asked if we wanted to keep them. Um... no. (though they did share some really good eggs with us)



1 comment:

  1. So I know I'm super late in making a comment here, but congrats guys! How awesome that you have a house! Hopefully you are in it by now :)

    ReplyDelete