12.31.2012

Merry Christmas!

Obviously I have taken a ...long... hiatus from blogging. Yes, we have been busy
but no more than usual. It's just how the past few months have been.
So I'll sum up over the next while.
First though...
 
Merry Christmas! We have loved being in our new house for Christmas (especially since the past 2 holiday seasons were spent moving)! We love having a beautiful white Christmas just outside our doorstep. But prior to the snow this week...
the boys playing in the backyard.
 









 
We feel so lucky and blessed this holiday season! We have two beautiful boys in our life that bring us so much joy and can never get enough love and attention. We were able to buy our first house this year in a beautiful area. Ryan and I are so blessed in our jobs and opportunities professionally to grow and learn. We are thankful for our health and the activities we can participate in. Finally, we feel so blessed spiritually to have the faith and knowledge to bring blessings, knowledge and comfort in our lives. I love the holiday season; a time to honor our Savior and reflect on the blessings of the year. Happy holidays to you and may your life be blessed throughout the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment